Rates per night
Book your stay
Terms and Conditions
Leontine’s Lodge is rented for minimal a week, 10% discount off season when booking 2 weeks. Rates are for 4 persons, a 5th and 6th person (a minor up on the bunk bed) each 25€ per night.
- Including gas, water & electricity, free wifi internet connection & parking on site
- Tourist tax 2.50 € per person per night for a maximum of 7 nights
- A deposit for damages 500 €, to be refunded after departure
- Fee for linen (sheets, blankets, duvets & various sizes of towels & kitchen linen), final cleaning, maintenance lodge & land & garbage clearance is 195 €.
- Standard arrival time 16:00, standard departure time 10:00, different upon request
- A typical Sardinian beer and snack on arrival, plus a bottle of sparkling and still water
- Extra F&B possible from catering to chef and amenities as bathrobes, haman towel etc.
- Access to large library with books, cd’s, dvd’s plus in-& outdoor games including snorkel masks
- Concierge & consultancy’: several maps, guides, magazines and a book with ’things to do’, ‘wining & dining’ as well as organisation of experiences, both for individual treatments as well as for workshops: from yoga, reiki, massage to boat tour with skipper, sail on a catamaran or vessel, guided tour, hiking & biking, horseback riding to art or cooking class, you ask: we deliver…
Upon request lodging in ‘Locanda’ is available for shorter stays off season with a ‘Bed & Beyond’ formula, either in the Master Suite or Stanza room. You’ll have your own parking and entrance, tv, bathroon with deluxe shower, separate wc with bidet faucet and sink, in the Master Suite for singles or couples even with an elevated bath. This means all outdoor areas like terraces and veranda’s, nearly 8 acres land, herb garden, hammocks, outdoor showers and pool (depending on weather but in general June – September). In accordance use of the indoor facilities like living and kitchen, as Leontine might be there.