Rates per night 2022
|Season||Lodge||Locanda: Master Suite|
November – April
|€ 175||€ 75|
May & October
|€ 200||€ 100|
June & September
|€ 225||€ 125|
July & August
|€ 275||€ 175|
Book your stay
Terms and Conditions
Leontine’s Lodge is rented for minimal a week, 10% discount off season when booking 2 weeks. Rates are for 4 persons, a 5th and 6th person (a minor up on the bunk bed) each 25€ per night.
Upon request lodging in ‘Locanda’ in the Master Suite (with own parking and entrance, tv, deluxe rain/massage shower, separate wc with bidet faucet and an elevated bath), is available for shorter stays off season with a ‘Bed, Bath & Beyond’ formula. This means sharing all outdoor areas like terraces and veranda’s, nearly 8 acres land, herb garden, hammocks, outdoor showers and pool and in accordance sharing some indoor facilities like living and kitchen, as Leontine might be there.
- Including gas, water & electricity, free wifi internet connection & parking on site
- Tourist tax 1.80 € per person per night for a maximum of 7 nights
- A deposit for damages 500 €, to be refunded after departure
- Fee for linen (sheets, blankets, duvets & various sizes of towels & kitchen linen), final cleaning, maintenance lodge & land & garbage clearance is 195 €, 100 € less if Leontine is there.
- Standard arrival time 16:00, standard departure time 10:00, different upon request
- Extra in between cleaning/linen possible as well diverse deluxe bathrooms, hamam towels etc,
- A typical Sardinian beer or wine and snack on arrival, choice depending on guests and season
- There is always a bottle of sparkling and still water, as well as some coffee & tea and sugar plus biscuits only for the 1st morning. Extra F&B packages possible from catering to chef.
- Access to large library with books, cd’s, dvd’s plus in-& outdoor games including snorkel masks
- Concierge & consultancy’: several maps, guides, magazines and a book with ’things to do’, ‘wining & dining’ as well as organisation of experiences, both for individual treatments as well as for workshops: from yoga, reiki, massage to boat tour with skipper, sail on a catamaran or vessel, guided tour, hiking & biking, horseback riding to art or cooking class, you ask: we deliver…